VIXX
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Vem conhecer os VIXX

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensRegistrarEntrar

Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~

Ir para baixo 
4 participantes
AutorMensagem
AndieLiu
Cutie Pie
Cutie Pie
AndieLiu

Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ Empty
MensagemAssunto: Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~   Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ EmptyDom Set 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Bem, bem, muitas de nós queremos uma noite com os nossos meninos neh, seja quem for, julgo eu. Não me importava nada que fosse com qualquer ídolo, desde que eu gostasse dele... ou assim, vocês sabem. Vou deixar-vos fazer o jogo, não se esqueçam de dizer o que vos calhou ^-^

Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ A_night_with_your_bias-1

Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ Tumblr_m67du640AB1r9i071o1_250      Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ Tumblr_m67du640AB1r9i071o2_250

Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ Tumblr_m67du640AB1r9i071o3_250      Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ Tumblr_m67du640AB1r9i071o4_250

O meu resultado foi: I wake up next to N on the sofa and remembered the last night we went clubbing then suddenly, he said "Let's do it again." (ahmahm... N, vamos fazer o quê de novo? Clubbing ou aquilo que me fez adormecer no sofá ao teu lado?!)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Juu
Admin
Juu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~   Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ EmptyDom Set 15, 2013 9:06 pm

i woke up next to ravi on the table and remembered that last night we made love then suddenly he sai "lets do it again"

oh boy nem me deixas raciocionar bem, okay não é o leo mas ....rabiii aaaa that was hot....and waking in a table....oh gosh....lets do it
http://vixxpt.forumportugues.com.pt
AndieLiu
Cutie Pie
Cutie Pie
AndieLiu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~   Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ EmptySex Set 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Ah, jesus, saiu-nos the Navi couple O.O
JoVi
Cutie Pie
Cutie Pie
JoVi

MensagemAssunto: Re: Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~   Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ EmptySeg Jan 06, 2014 8:50 pm

I woke yp next to N in the floor and remembered that last night we danced in the rain then sunddenly, he said "get back in the bed with me"

Não faz muito sentido pois não  Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ 2311627070
JaeCha
JaeCha

MensagemAssunto: Re: Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~   Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ EmptyDom Abr 06, 2014 1:35 pm

I wake up next to Leo on the table and remembered that last night we went star gazing then he suddenly hugged me tightly.

Not even my bias.....
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~   Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~ Empty

Click & Drag Game: A night with your bias~
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1